Our client is an exciting and fast growing national automotive company offering superb training and development opportunities. They are currently seeking a MOT Technician to work on a full time, permanent basis for their growing team.
Our client's MOT testers are responsible for guaranteeing that all vehicles are tested and that the company is meeting its obligations as an approved MOT centre, ensuring at the same time that they deal with our customers competently and efficiently.
Benefits include an excellent working environment, employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres, and the chance to earn a regular bonus. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly team that offers a variation of duties each day.
As a MOT Technician you will have:
- A Mechanics Level 3 qualification or a valid MOT Licence
- Experience in tyre fitting, brake, cam belt, clutch and exhaust fitting
- Full Valid UK Driving Licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a professional workshop environment
- The ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your knowledge
- The ability to act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your work
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the work completed on each vehicle is carried out safely and to a high standard
- Carry out MOT testing in accordance with DVSA testing requirements
- Complete fast fit tyre fitting whilst being able to use an alignment machine and understand the reading and relevant adjustments
- Fitting brakes, exhausts and other mechanical products
- Working in a safe manner and always comply with health & safety regulations
- Ensuring you do not work on any product or service that you have not been assessed as competent in or trained to carry out
- Adherence to company procedures on the use of vehicle inspection sheets
- Making customers and/or management aware of any additional faults found on the customers vehicle
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'