An opportunity has arisen for an experienced MOT Mechanical Technician in Carlisle.
Our client is part of the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK employing approximately 1,900 employees and their aim is to “lead the way”. Visit any one of their depots and you will see a hive of activity as highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide Customers with a valued service to make a difference. They have built success on the back of their professionalism and now operate across an expanding UK network of 145 centres.
As a MOT Technician you will report to the Centre Manager and be responsible for:
• Carrying out MOT tests in accordance with VOSA, company guidelines and procedures
• Fitting tyres
• The mechanical repair of a wide range of customer vehicles
• Providing products and services to a high standard
• Complying with the company procedure and Health & Safety regulations
• Ensuring the work is carried out to a high standard in line with our customer journey
• Portraying a professional image.
As a MOT Technician your skills and experience will include:
• Being an approved MOT Tester with VOSA and hold a full licence
• NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds part 3 or equivalent
• Experienced in Tyre fitting, brake, cam belt, clutch and exhaust fitting
• Full valid Driving Licence
• Excellent customer service.
• Experience in a professional workshop environment.
• The ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Willingness to constantly learn and improve your knowledge.
• Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your work.
In return there is on offer:
• Salary of £25,000 per annum.
• 32 days annual leave (including bank holiday) rising with continuous service.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
MOT - Motor, automotive, mechanical, technician, vehicles, repair, MOT, maintenance,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"