Salary Up to £27,500 - Plus bonus, pension and benefits, including a flexible benefit programme - Permanent full time vacancies - Located in Maidenhead, Berkshire
Excellent opportunity to join an established and growing Mortgage Servicing business, which is rapidly expanding its Arrears and Litigation Teams. Creating immediate opportunities for both experienced Arrears and Litigation Specialists and Associates (entry level) opportunities for candidates who are keen to develop a career in Financial Services and possess a fantastic work ethic, attitude, desire to learn and deliver excellent customer care.
- Daily interaction with customers, to establish their individual circumstances and agree affordable and suitable payment arrangements.
- Regular communication with associated third parties during the litigation process - typically solicitors, field agents, courts and bailiffs.
- Work diligently, to ensure a sound understanding of and adherence with our Policies and Procedures.
- Being dedicated to customer care and getting the right outcome.
- Being an excellent communicator, with the ability to empathise with customers in difficult situations and be able explain our processes to customers in clear terms that they understand.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in arrears management and/or understanding of debt management, collections and litigation is highly desirable but not essential.
- Experience gained within a mortgage servicer/lender or other financial services business is also highly desirable.
- For candidates interested in entry level Associate roles - in exchange for a fantastic work ethic, attitude, desire to learn and deliver excellent customer care - we can offer training and development, including support with professional qualifications, and ongoing coaching in an exciting and fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, together with attention to detail.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job