We are pleaseed to represent our client, a specialist finance Broker, in their search for an experienced Mortgage Underwriter to join their team in Glasgow. They are looking for experienced professionals to provide the highest standards of underwriting of mortgage applications so that professional service is provided, and stakeholder expectations are met. The chosen professional would also need to have experience with specialist finance products; Commercial, Complex BTL or Bridging.
- Look over applications from customers and brokers within the agreed service levels.
- Asses all applications against the lending criteria received from all sources.
- Clear and consistent communication with brokers.
- Achieve and maintain financial mandate through competency framework assessments
- Evaluate information on all applicants accurately.
- Showcase a professional image of the company to all third parties to ensure a positive impression of the company is formed and maintained.
- Can document and demonstrate the rationale behind a lending decision to senior mandators.
- Underwriting experience.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Top Tier Communication skills.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Experience with at least one of these specialist finance products (Complex BTL, Bridging or Commercial)
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel that you have the right skills and experience necessary for this role then please apply ASAP. Samuel Rufai at D&R Recruitment will be in touch shortly.
- Commercial Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'