Job Title: Underwriter (second charge, residential or buy to let)
Salary: Up to £35,000
- 20- 25 Days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
About the role
We have superb opportunities for Second Charge, Residential or Buy to Let experience with an established but rapidly expanding lender. The successful candidate will need experience as a mandated underwriting experience gain with a regulated lending business.
Responsibilities and Experience required for the role of Mortgage Underwriter
- To consistently provide an effective and efficient underwriting service from application to completion, underwriting mortgage applications within lending policy and approved lending mandate.
- Provide recommendations for applications outside of mandate
- Delivering exceptional professional levels of service to all parties involved in mortgage origination process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key intermediaries
- Maintain up to date awareness of current market, financial and regulatory requirements
- Telephone call handing, including Business to Business with Packagers, Brokers and Solicitors
- Carry out any tasks or activities required by Manager
- Mandate held within a second charge, residential or buy to let Lender is essential
- Understands all key elements and stages of mortgage applications at every level of the process
- Strong understanding of regulatory landscape, DPA, Money Laundering, TCF, MCOB
For more information regarding the role of Mortgage Underwriter contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days
- Buy to Let
- Second Charge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'