A well-respected financial organisation are expanding their mortgage underwriting team and are therefore looking for an experienced Mortgage Underwriter to join them. There is real focus on the business to grow this division further and therefore there is excellent scope for career progression in the future. The company offer a full range of benefits including annual bonus, 24 days holiday and holiday purchase scheme, contributory pension, private medical insurance, along with a variety of other incentives.
You will be looking for a mandated role and be able to make your own decisions on applications. You will:
- Underwrite allocated applications to offer and make offers to approved borrowers, within assigned mandate level
- Review Agreement in Principle requests, ensuring that the information meets the company’s requirements, liaising with third parties
- Communicate with third parties on declined cases, handle objections and provide objective feedback to any questions
- Identify any potentially fraudulent activity and escalate any concerns to senior management
- Support the completions team with technical queries if needed
If you have a passion for underwriting within the mortgage industry and are keen to recognise your full potential in this career, call us or apply today! You will need to have relevant mortgage underwriting experience as well as a strong knowledge of FCA regulation.
Please note that candidates will be required to undertake a credit check and DBS which will be completed by the employer prior to starting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'