Are you an experienced Mortgage Underwriter, working within regulated the first and second charge market? Are you CeMAP qualified or equivalent and do you enjoy advising, underwriting and processing mortgage applications to find the right outcome for the customer? We are currently recruiting for a new role due to company expansion within a well established financial services company. The organisation is looking for committed individuals and in return will review your salary on successful completion of your probation.
As an Underwriter you will:
- Ensure clients receive the very best advice possible for their circumstances
- Process applications
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties to ensure applications are completed on time
- Respond to incoming customer telephone calls, identifying and meeting customer requirements
- Complete all related underwriting and administration activities including chasing required documentation in order to complete customer applications
- Carry out Credit Reference checks when required on all applicants
- Ensure compliance including complying with Money Laundering/Fraud Prevention/Data Protection/FCA regulations and individual compliance with the company’s TCF policy.
You will have previous mortgage underwriting experience and be part or fully CeMAP qualified (or equivalent). You will have experience of handling queries with excellent communication and administration skills. This is a busy role and offers the opportunity to take ownership of cases and see applications through from initial enquiry to completion.
Benefits include private healthcare, pension, salary reviews and free parking. If you would like to join a growing organisation who already has a huge amount of experience in their sector, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'