The chance to work for one of the most exciting and forward-thinking challenger banks in the UK. A fantastic opportunity for mortgage underwriters to work in a vibrant office, learn and develop and start a career with a challenger bank that actively promotes progression and long-term career options.
This award-winning client have seen substantial growth since their entry into the banking world 8 years ago. As a business they have access to some of the best systems, flexible products and services available to customers seeking funding for real estate. One of the most successful challenger banks and specialist lenders in the mortgage market and are a regular nominee at industry award evenings. A fun office which promotes personal development and enjoys watching people with potential grow.
As a Mortgage Underwriter you will be responsible for:
- Providing credit decisions to customers
- Management of the administration of the mortgage case
- Building rapport and managing customer interactions
- Assisting intermediaries with incoming cases
- Ensuring the customers application journey runs smoothly and provide a memorable experience through excellent customer service
To be a successful Mortgage Underwriter you will have:
- Experience working within a bank, building society, brokerage or financial institution
- Have experience of underwriting residential mortgages
- Experience of managing customer relationships over the phone
- Mortgage Market Knowledge
- The appetite to work towards targets and progress
A fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Underwriter to work for a challenger bank, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits, work in a vibrant office and develop with one of the hottest names in the Challenger Bank space in the whole of the UK!
- secured loans
- mortgage underwriter
- loan underwriter
- secured loan underwriter
- lending underwriter
- 1st charge underwriter
- first charge underwriter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job