Mortgage Underwriter - Residential
Award Winning Mortgage & Finance Provider
Birmingham Location (Solihull)
Salaried up to £32,000 + Additional Benefits + Annual Bonus + Progression Opportunities + Professional development Support
RZ Group are recruiting on behalf of a UK Leading Mortgage and Specialised Finance provider for a Mortgage Underwriting Professional with experience of Residential Mortgages with on a full time permanent basis.
As a Mortgage Underwriter you will be required to;
* Responsible for assessing, analysing and underwriting complex MCOB regulated Mortgage applications
* Collate and analyse documentation and assess overall risk and decision
* KYC verification checks
* Ensure TCF process is adhered to at all stages of application
* Maintain existing relationships and develop links with mortgage intermediaries and professional associates.
* Maintain service levels whilst ensuring the company's credit policy and procedures are adhered to.
* In-depth knowledge of Mortgage life cycle
* Ability to make lending decisions on complex applications based on individual circumstances (assessing personal and company credit searches and credit scorings, bank statements and residential valuation reports)
* Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience in a Mortgage Underwriting capacity (With mandate preferred)
* Experience with complex applications (ie) Self Employed status.
* CeMap qualification not essential (must be willing to work towards)
**Fully funded CeMAP Qualification if required for suitable candidates**
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate with ambition and drive to join our client at a time of business growth and expansion.
Please apply to this role for immediate review, alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons directly on for more information.
- "Mortgage Underwriter" "Mortgage Application" "Residential Mortgage" "Mandate" "CeMap" "residential underwriter" "MCOB"