Our client is a fast growing business who have been voted a Top 10 employer in the Top 100 companies to work for in the UK for 2016, 2017 and 2018!!!
Do you want to be part of a fast growing company who are energised to succeed?
The client is looking for motivated and passionate individuals who are keen to develop their career.
The role will involve you providing information and updates on mortgage applications to customer’s, mortgage Brokers and solicitors.
• Experience of working in a busy call centre environment is ideal but not essential
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver outstanding service at all times
• Knowledge of the mortgage process from application to completion, with an understanding of our products and policies is desirable
• A team player who is able to work independently
• Previous Mortgage experience ideal within a similar role
For this opportunity you will receive a competitive starting salary from £19,290 - £20,910 in addition to great benefits including pension, life assurance and a performance related bonus plus a parking permit to park onsite
Monday–Friday working hours with full time and part time permanent opportunities available with shifts between 9am - 6pm
Apply on-line or if you would like more information on this role, or any role within the mortgage market please contact Mithun Bhagwan on 0333 2408 550 or e-mail Mithun.email@example.com attaching your updated CV.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"