Are you currently working in a deputy team leader/ senior associate role within a mortgage environment?
Do you enjoy coaching team members and helping achieve overall departmental success?
Would you consider yourself to be a Mortgage subject matter expert?
HRC Recruitment are currently recruiting a number of Mortgage Work Flow Leaders to work with their client in a growing department which has recently undergone some exciting changes. This role will be key in providing support to departmental managers by supporting and distributing work to teams of Case Managers.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Mortgage processing knowledge is essential
- Experience of coaching team members and providing a mentoring support
- Positive attitude and reliable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Confident approach when dealing with junior team members
What does the day to day look like?
- Distributing and monitoring workload with the team
- Acting as an SME providing support to the team and external parties
- 50/50 split to include an element of Case Management
- Liaise with brokers to ensure regular updates on cases are provided
- Coaching and training of team members
- Managing and monitoring case loads through the workflow process
- Acting as a senior support to the team
- Conduct daily team huddles
My client offer fantastic opportunity for growth and development and above an excellent basic salary this role also comes with an attractive benefits package.
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.