MORTGAGE SUPPORT ADVISOR
£19,766 up to £22,424 (Dependant on relevant experience)
Our client, in the finance and banking sector, is looking for a Mortgage Support Advisor to join their friendly new lending support team on a full time, permanent basis. The role will be to help and support our intermediary customers who are going through the mortgage process. It’s a fast paced, telephone environment where you will provide updates on cases and liaise with all parties to assist with the mortgage case.
In this role you will receive a superb flexible benefits package to include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising with length of service, the option to buy and sell holidays, great contributory pension contributions, life insurance, free personal health insurance, company bonus scheme, employee service recognition rewards, and child care vouchers to name a few. The company also provide brilliant long term personal development opportunities to be able to progress your career with an accreditation scheme that progresses your career and increases your salary! The working environment is superb with flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week once fully trained. Working hours are 35 hours a week between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working with our mortgage intermediary partners (mortgage brokers, mortgage advisory and financial advisers), providing them an exceptional telephone service to support to them, once they’ve submitted a mortgage application.
- Provide updates of information and respond to queries from mortgage application to completion. This will include updates on cases, providing lending policy expertise, relationship management and outside of policy assistance.
- You’ll liaise and work closely with all mortgage teams to ensure we provide clear and correct information to the customers. You’ll enjoy learning so keeping up to date with product and policy changes will be key. Achieving quality standards will also be important but there are no sales targets to achieve.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer service from a fast paced environment, either telephone-based or face to face
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build a strong rapport with customers
- Confidence to own and manage any complex issues professionally and calmly
- Comfortable working in changing environment with the ability to respond to different business requirements
- Be happy to learn new things, be PC-literate and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and care…
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Mortgage Support Advisor is the right position for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'