Isca Recruitment are acting on behalf of a firm of independent financial advisers based in Okehampton, Devon. They offer the full spectrum of financial advice ranging from investments and pensions through to mortgages and simple life cover.
The role of mortgage support administrator will be to work with the mortgage advisers.
They are the client-facing team, discussing client needs and completing application forms.
The mortgage support team process those applications.
This involves scanning any paperwork into our own back-office database, applying to lenders using their online system, liaising with clients to pick up any outstanding information and generally taking responsibility for the mortgage case through to acceptance and completion.
Upon completion, the focus switches to annual contact letters, ensuring our relationship with the client extends beyond simply setting up the mortgage.
- Key abilities we would be looking for would include:
- Experience in mortgage administration
- Experience in financial services
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to use our in-house database system, scanning, pdf.
- Comfortable using online forms
- An attention to detail
- Diary planning
- Overall, the role involves being present in the office, interacting with the consultants and working closely with the whole team or advisers and administrators
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
ISCA Recruitment Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business