Mortgage Services Sales Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary - £70,000 on target earnings (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression - Company Car or Allowance
Allen and Harris are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. We operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including New Homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
To lead, manage, coach and develop a team of high performing Mortgage Consultants in order to achieve revenue and product sales in line with the Company’s business plan in a professional and compliant manner, ensuring fair customer outcomes at all times.
- Develop a team of Mortgage Consultants to achieve their personal business objectives and specific performance and quality standards set by the company.
- Support the recruitment, development and retention of Mortgage Consultants in line with the Company’s recruitment plan.
- Work closely with your team members and the Mortgage Business Unit (MBU) to ensure that a robust set of processes are in place to efficiently sales progress pipeline business and deliver a consistent high quality customer service that will produce the pipeline conversion and business retention objectives required by the business.
- Work closely with the Divisional Mortgage Services Director and the Training Team to continually review the training & development needs of team members.
- An excellent knowledge of Financial Services core products i.e. Mortgages, Life Assurance, Critical Illness, Income Protection and Buildings & Contents Insurance
- An understanding of the culture and style of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the scope of Conduct Risk and how business models should be based on a foundation of fair treatment of customers at all times.
- In-depth understanding of Estate Agency business practices
- An expert in the housing market and mortgage brooking best practices.
- Ability to lead and influence a team of Mortgage Consultants
- Well-developed analytical skills to identify trends from management information and sales observations with the ability to implement actions and Training & development plans required to improve performance.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Sales Management role preferably with Mortgage and Protection Consultants within an estate agency / retail environment.
- Excellent level of technical and e-commerce knowledge particularly relevant to the housing and mortgage market.
- Experience in leading, developing, motivating and influencing sales people in a customer facing environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'