This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions as a Permanent Mortgage Services Consultant based in Skipton.
£15K- £16.5K DOE
35 hours per week on Rota basis between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm Saturday and 10am- 1pm Sunday
Contribute toward the provision of an efficient and effective administrative service of all processes undertaken within the Administration areas including dealing with all inbound correspondence and incoming calls from customers and third parties. Uphold and adhere to HML company values and service levels agreed with each client. Provide a supportive role to the Team Leader and other members of the team.
Main activities / Regular tasks:
- Work as part of a team, working co-operatively with team members and colleagues, contributing positively to the achievement of team Service Levels and Targets.
- Maintain individual performance levels
- Process incoming telephone calls from customers providing any information required in a courteous and professional manner in line with HML's values.
- Make best use of technology in support of your role ensuring an excellent Customer Service is provided at all times.
- Adhering to screenflows
- Proactively identify improvements to current process
- Consistently achieve a high standard of quality
- Ensure your behaviours comply with HML competencies levels and organise own workload effectively.
- Comply with HML's internal policies and regulatory requirements, including TCF.
- Comply with health and safety legislation - ensure that you show a duty of care and take appropriate action to comply with health and safety requirements at all times.
- Takes personal responsibility for own actions and for sorting out issues or problems, which arise. Is focused on achieving results to required standards and developing skills and knowledge.
- Subject matter expert.
- Assist team leader in managing the team: helping to build relationships, actively helping and supporting the team to achieving team goals.
- Assist team leader with supporting and training new colleagues..
- Process complex and difficult tasks/cases.
- Takes additional responsibility at Team level
- Relevant experience within an administration area and/or contact centre
- Computer Literate
- Ability to use standard PC packages
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Good working knowledge of Mortgage Industry or sound financial services background is beneficial.
To be considered for this exciting position, please apply to this position in the first instance.
Consultant: Racheal Bailey
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process the application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks