Mortgage Services Area Sales Manager
Competitive Basic Salary TO £80K OTE (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression - Company Car or Allowance
We are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Services Area Sales Manager to join our team.
Connells is part of the UK's largest estate agency submitting £9.5 Billion of applications in 2017. We are looking to recruit a strong and experienced Mortgage Services Sales Manager to lead a team of 10 Mortgage Consultants across a 10 branch network of Connells offices based in the South Midlands area.
The role is to effectively select, train and manage a team of Mortgage Consultants with all levels of experience, providing an effective and efficient mortgage advisory service to customers in line with company policies, procedures, directives and statutory rules and regulations. The successful candidate will also receive ongoing support and training throughout their career with us to help achieve business objectives.
• Previous financial services management or a top performing consultant looking for the next step
• Previous Mortgage/Protection/Sales experience required
• Positive and resilient attitude
• Ability to work to targets
• Numerate and detail conscious
• Computer literate and keyboard familiarity
• Organised, self-motivated and a team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• CEMAP Qualified or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
• Uncapped Commission Structure
• Progressive Career
• Industry Based Qualification
• Awards and Incentives
• Ongoing Training and support
• Top Achievers Trips
• Company Car or Allowance (DOE)
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to develop your career in Financial Services within the Estate Agency sector, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Why not check out our company website's at: www.connells.co.uk,www.connellsgroup.co.uk
Keywords: Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Lettings, Sales, Property Sales, Sales Negotiator, Financial Services, Mortgage and Protection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job