The Sales advisor shall be responsible for obtaining sales and cross sales, via maximising leads provided and building their pipeline. This role is crucial to the business and growth and the sales advisor should be have a well organised dairy system, to build and regularly chase their leads.
- Ensure leads are maximised and meet Company Targets.
- Work on their own initiative and as a team, helping and giving support to other team members when needed
- Provide feed back on all leads provided in a timely manner.
- Lead management - the advisor is responsible for ensuring that each lead has been called adequately, at different times of the day, to ensure contact has been made with the client.
- Ensure that the pipeline is updated daily and daily reports are sent to the managing director of the following:
o Number of appointments booked for each advisor
o Number of fact finds completed by each advisor daily - along with client name and next required action.
o Number of sales and value
- Comply with Company policy and procedures, including, Compliance and Behaviour standards required.
- Use cross selling technics to achieve targets on life, buildings insurance and other insurances which may from time to time be required, along with generating referral business.
Ideal Sales Advisor will have:
- Full CeMap Qualification
- Experience in advising and selling Mortgages in the intermediary market
- Experience in advising and selling Protection Products.
- Be able to provide evidence or references of previous experience and achievements in these areas.
- Experience of selling over the telephone.
- Possess excellent motivational and communication skills
- Good Computer skills
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Have a tenacious, proactive and results orientated personality
- Hands on, leading by example attitude.
- Strong personal Ambition to succeed
- Good Communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy with a good track record.