Mortgage Sales Support, Glasgow
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 + Bonus
FPSG have an intriguing opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator based in Glasgow. The role sits within a leading MortgageBroker and offers the chance to start a new and challenging role within an established business. Our client is a highly successful broker that prides itself on client care and a good working environment.
Within the role, Support mortgage sales through preparation, completion and processing of mortgage and protection applications with a strong focus on delivering first class customer service
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide best support to advisors making a recommendation around a fully protected mortgage
- Arrange appointments and manage advisors diaries to maximise sales opportunities
- Include completion of DIP's, full applications for mortgage and protection, submission of forms to lenders and suitability letters
- Chase applications effectively to offer/terms, updating client every 72 hours, minimum, to ensure exceptional customer service and generating client referrals
- Chase commissions
- Complete all client transactions in accordance with the company sales process, FSA and compliance requirements
- Undertake CPD including product knowledge, regulation, industry and market awareness
- Attend meetings and training events as required
- Maintain strong working relationships with colleagues
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Work within all legal and company requirements
- Follow Sales support Procedures
- Any other reasonable requests made by management
- The prospective applicant applying for this sales support role will ideally have previous customer service and telephone experience.
- Proven mortgage and protection experience preferably in the broker/ IFA market
- Working knowledge of all mortgage and protection products
- Working knowledge of Broker operations
- Basic understanding of FSA regulations
- CeMAP preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- You must be committed, resilient and self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude
In return, our client will offer a fantastic salary of £17,000-£21,000 per annum depending on experience as well as a competitive bonus.
If you would like a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity or other opportunities that are open to you as an Accounts Payable Assistant please contact Jacob McClay on .
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
- Sales Support
- Case Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job