Mortgage Sales & Operations Manager
We’d love to speak to experienced senior mortgage brokers or mortgage managers looking for an opportunity within one of the country’s leading independent mortgage advisor to sales manage mortgage and protection performance and drive an ambitious growth strategy.
IMS Independent mortgage solutions is a well established award-winning mortgage brokerage that is directly authorised providing mortgage and protection advice for customers within Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and surrounding areas.
Roles and responsibilities
As mortgage sales & operations manager, you will provide training, coaching and hands-on sales management of a small team of mortgage advisors based in our Bicester office. You will be responsible for:
- Leading from the front and providing mortgage and protection advice to clients and exceeding your sales objectives.
- Ensuring the mortgage advisers team are exceeding their KPI’s for quantity and quality of leads to their mortgage advisors
- Providing coaching and training to mortgage advisors to ensure they are seeing enough potential clients and following sales processes correctly to maximise sales opportunities
- Assist with business planning and accountability for P&L.
Requirements to be considered
This is an ideal proposition for an experienced senior mortgage advisor or mortgage manager looking to join a busy brokerage with confident growth plans. Potential candidates must be sales driven, naturally highly motivated and not afraid to work hard and 'get their hands dirty’. Being CeMAP or equivalent qualified is mandatory and leading by example will be a critical part of this role as the successful candidate will also be writing mortgage and protection business.
- Market leading salary/ benefits package.
- Reporting to the Managing Director to continue growing the business.
- Part of a leading independent property group.
- Ambitious growth plans that you will play a key part in making happen.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job