Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing and one of our top business partners are now seeking a professional, polished and accomplished Sales Manager for their business based in Stratford-upon-Avon
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top producing mortgage broker as a Sales Manager, the role offers full training and a structured career path. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Financial Services business that rewards and recognises excellence.
You will initially be responsible writing and submitting business from 2 quality introducer businesses, thereafter, once you are established the responsibility will switch to recruiting, training and managing a team of Mortgage Advisers and relationship management with introducers, many of whom are in the HNW sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous financial services management or a top performing consultant looking for the next step
- Previous Mortgage/Protection/Sales experience required
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Ability to work to targets
- Organised, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- CeMAP Qualified or equivalent
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Progressive Career
- Awards and Incentives
- Ongoing Training and support
- Top Achievers Trips
- CeMap Qualified
- Management Experience
- Mortgage Broker
- Estate Agency experience
- Protection Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'