Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
One of our highly successful, market leading mortgage broker and estate agency partners are seeking a fully financial services qualified and vastly experienced, top drawer Mortgage Broker who aspires to become a Sales Manager as a result of continued growth plans, assisting the business to shape its future!
Working in the South Essex area, you will be responsible for the performance of the business against sales targets and working towards the company business objectives, examining growth opportunities and enabling for sales improvements and product mix development. Initially you will be writing mortgage & protection business and leading by example using your vast knowledge & experience, thereafter your responsibilities will flourish!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting to the Business Principal on Sales Targets and KPI’s across all advisers within the business.
- Maximising sales opportunities and ensuring we hit conversions across Mortgages, Protection and General Insurance.
- Be responsible for a thriving sales business and performance across all advisers through sales targets, incentives and positive sales management
- Managing the sales efficiencies and product mix with the Adviser Team
- Manage all advisers ensuring effective business output and working environments
- Take a lead role in the brand, customer service, 5* review building and brand confidence with new and existing partners
- Identify key opportunities to target and develop opportunities in the marketplace
- Focusing on Protection Sales and ensuring we are achieving company sales targets and penetration of mortgage customers
- Working to ensure an effective new starter process is in place, with consistent support and knowledge building in place across all advisers
- Driving weekly sales meetings and motivate staff to work and represent the Brand
- Identify key trends in sales and conversions and work closely with the senior team to identify areas of development within the sales process
- Support the Business Principal on Lead Generation, Relationships, Sales Activity, Marketing and PR.
- Conduct observations across all product areas, providing constructive feedback and highlighting areas for development and business improvement whilst ensuring suitable advice is given
- Effective long-term development of the team, to increase revenue growth across all revenue streams
- Recruitment and induction of new brokers to build an effective sales team
- Identify key industry topics and opportunities for the marketing team to build confidence in the Brand
- Ensure the effective management of all company sales processes, service level agreements, contact strategies and customer service expectations
You will need to show a demonstrable track record in a mortgage broker role and potential management role within the broker sector and ideally worked as both in your career. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking and extremely successful mortgage broker business and contribute to their exciting growth plans now and in the future by playing an integral part in that journey!
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Broker
- People Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'