MORTGAGE & PROTECTION ADVISOR - NORTHAMPTON - UP TO £60K OTE
My Client requires a high quality Mortgage & Protection Advisor to work with one of the market leading mortgage & protection broker practices in Northampton .
The role can be on an Employed or Self Employed Basis. Inbound & outbound telesales experience will be important for this role.
The role will also involve:
- Delivering the highest standards of professional advice and maximising Mortgage, protection (life, CIC and IP) and ancillary products
- Meeting with members and customers on a face to face basis to build strong relationships - as well as providing an excellent service
- Gather sufficient information to identify client needs
- Follow up on all leads and ensuring prompt responses
- Actively develop new business
- Ensure all relevant documents have been completed accurately
As a fully qualified CeMAP Mortgage Advisor, you should be able to demonstrate the following key skills:
- Exceptional communication skills - delivering presentations and providing excellent face to face advise to members and customers
- Proven track record in achieving targets - lead generation, development and selling
- A professional attitude
- A sincere concern for quality and accuracy
- Excellent time management/planning
- Show enthusiasm and energy
- You must be fully CeMAP qualified (or equivalent)
- Ideally at least 12 months experience, including working with current & orphan client banks successfully, plus telesales mortgage & protection experience being preferable.
- The ability to review a clients circumstances and 'up sell' is also key to the success of this role and you will be expected to demonstrate your suitability during the interview process!
My Client is short-listing for interviews so please apply today to avoid disappointment.
* Chalfont Careers Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position
- CeMap Qualified
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'