We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join a leading mortgage advice firm based in Fleet, Hampshire. You’ll be joining a vibrant and expanding business offering a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market.
As part of a team of dedicated mortgage advisers you will be responsible for:
- Providing on-going advice to clients through developing your network
- Identifying new opportunities with existing clients
- Pro-actively maximising the potential of every lead while providing suitable advice for clients
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to relevant legislation at all times
Advisers must be personable, easy to work with and share the company ethos of treating customers fairly and offering an excellent service at all times.
You must have full CeMAP (or equivalent) and hold current competent adviser status (CAS).
You’ll also need to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to build meaningful working relationships at all levels
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to provide effective solutions.
In return you’ll receive a basic salary of circa £20,000 dependant on experience with opportunity to earn unlimited OTE through a 50% commission split once your salary has been validated. You’ll also have access to a pension scheme and 5 weeks paid holiday per year.
We also have opportunities for those wishing to work on a self-employed basis. If you are looking for a self-employed role we would be happy to discuss this further with you.
So if you’re looking for a great opportunity to build a successful career in mortgage advice, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'