MORTGAGE & PROTECTION ADVISOR - RUISLIP - £50,000 - 70,000 OTE
My Client requires a high quality Mortgage & Protection Advisor to work with one of the market leading mortgage & protection broker practices in Ruislip.
The role will be on an Employed basis. Inbound & outbound telesales experience will be important for this role.
The role will also involve:
- Delivering the highest standards of professional advice and maximising Mortgage, protection (life, CIC and IP) and ancillary products
- Meeting with members and customers on a face to face basis to build strong relationships - as well as providing an excellent service
- Gather sufficient information to identify client needs
- Follow up on all leads and ensuring prompt responses
- Actively develop new business
- Ensure all relevant documents have been completed accurately
As a fully qualified CeMAP Mortgage Advisor, you should be able to demonstrate the following key skills:
- Exceptional communication skills - delivering presentations and providing excellent face to face advise to members and customers
- Proven track record in achieving targets - lead generation, development and selling
- A professional attitude
- A sincere concern for quality and accuracy
- Excellent time management/planning
- Show enthusiasm and energy
- You must be fully CeMAP qualified (or equivalent)
- Ideally at least 12 months experience, including working with current & orphan client banks successfully, plus telesales mortgage & protection experience being preferable.
- The ability to review a clients circumstances and 'upsell' is also key to the success of this role and you will be expected to demonstrate your suitability during the interview process!
The business operates a flexible & rewarding working environment and the earnings potential is huge in return!
My Client is short-listing for interviews so please apply today to avoid disappointment.
* Chalfont Careers is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position
- CeMap Qualified
- Lead Generation
- Mortgage Advisor