Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Basic Salary up to £26,000 negotiable, £50,000 OTE - Southampton
We are proud to be recruiting for this established & growing independent Mortgage Brokerage, they are a very successful business with offices in Southampton.
Due to excellent growth recently our client is looking for a successful Mortgage & Protection Advisor who has a drive to succeed as well as a passion for customer service. You will have experience in selling mortgage products & hold the relevant qualifications. There is NO COLD CALLING in this role as all leads are given & are of a very high quality, you will also receive full case load support.
If you are currently feeling undervalued by your current manager or are just simply looking for a new challenge with great earnings, then this could be the role for you!
Basic salary up to £26,000 DOE, with a £50,000 OTE uncapped. Top earners are achieving in excess of £100k!
Working hours are Monday - Friday some flexibility maybe required to meet customers needs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting first time buyers to seasoned professionals in finding the right mortgage solution from a wide range of exclusive mortgage products.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customers needs.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
- Cross sell where the opportunity allows.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have an enthusiastic sales approach.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
- You will have an excellent telephone manner.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working in the mortgage sector & hold a CeMAP or equivalent qualification.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a fantastic salary package & will be working in a very dynamic office environment.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'