Home Based Mortgage & Protection Advisor (Uk Wide)
Employed - Remortgage business
£24,000 - £27,000 Basic salary + Commission
Consegna Recruitment is proud to be working with one of the biggest New Build Mortgage Brokerages in the UK and they are looking for experienced Mortgage Advisors to join their successful & growing remortgage team, to review their existing customers Mortgage Deals that are up for renewal.
The role will be Home Based, and you will be completing appointments that have been pre-qualified by the internal team. This is a telephone-based role, providing the right candidate with a volume of leads & internal back office support for case administration.
Role Key Details:
- To help arrange the Remortgage’s for customers whose Mortgage Deal is up for renewal
- Ensure the appointments are attended in a promptly after being booked in by the Mortgage Qualifiers.
- High conversion rate due to them typically being existing customers & have initially gone through them to out the mortgage to purchase their new home.
- Telephone based role
- Protection can also be reviewed if suitable to do so and also outside of the rebate period.
- Monday - Friday role
- Competitive commission structure.
- Ideally a Whole-of-Market Mortgage Advisor (large panel advisors will be considered)
- Have 1-2 years’ experience working as a Mortgage Advisor
- Have a clean Driving License & have a car?
- Clean credit file
- Have experience of advising on Whole of Market Mortgage & Protection cases.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Qualifications and experience
Must have full CeMAP qualification or equivalent.
Proven Advising figures
This is an exciting opportunity for an advisor who has strong mortgage experience & is looking to specialise into a niche of the industry while maintaining a high earning potential. If you are interested apply today!
Due to the volume of applications if you haven’t heard back from your application after 7 days then unfortunately your applications haven’t been accepted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'