One of our Clients is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Mortgage & Protection Advisor with a proven track record to service the mortgage and protection needs for both our existing and new clients (personal and corporate).
Our Client is a fast-growing mortgage and commercial loan brokerage based in London.
This is a full-time permanent role. Both employed and self-employed positions are available.
As well as receiving a competitive salary, the successful candidate will be supported by the firms dedicated Mortgage Administration Team.
- Basic £25,000 - £32,500 pa depending on experience + Bonus
- Realistic OTE £55,000 - £60,000
- 25 days holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Generous package available - details on request
To generate consistently a high level of quality activity from company's leads to achieve agreed performance targets and meet the mortgage, protection and investment needs of the clients.
Area of Responsibility:
- Delivering the highest standards of professional advice and maximising Mortgage, protection (life, CIC and IP) and ancillary products
- Meeting with members and customers on a face to face basis to build strong relationships - as well as providing an excellent service
- Gather sufficient information to identify client needs
- Follow up on all leads and ensuring prompt responses
- Actively develop new business
- Ensure all relevant documents have been completed accurately
- Realistic OTE of £55k - £60k
- Generous holiday package
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- have attained CeMAP and/or equivalent mortgage qualifications.
- have an ability to understand and interpret financial accounts.
- have at least 2 years relevant mortgage and protection sales experience.
- have considerable experience of placing cases for clients with complex income.
- have reasonable experience of placing cases for high net worth clients.
Personal attributes and skills
- be professional, personable and presentable.
- have excellent problem-solving skills.
- be good team players.
- be enthusiastic and ambitious.
- have a flexible approach to working outside of normal working hours.
Please click 'APPLY' should you feel you meet the above requirements
- Mortgage Advisor
- Manage Client Relationships
- whole of market
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job