We are currently hiring for a Senior / Mortgage & Protection Adviser for one of our Clients to be based at London. They are a Financial advisory and brokerage house, advising clients on lending requirements across the residential and commercial sectors.
Mortgage & Protection Consultant : Standard industry qualifications plus at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role demonstrating an excellent record of performance and competence.
Salary : £25,000 - £27,500 basic + commission (OTE approx. £75k)
Senior Mortgage & Protection Consultant : Standard industry qualifications plus at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role demonstrating an excellent record of performance and competence.
Salary: £27,500 - £32,500 basic plus commission (OTE approx. £100k)
To generate consistently a high level of quality activity from company's leads to achieve agreed performance targets and meet the mortgage, protection and investment needs of the clients.
Area of Responsibility:
- Delivering the highest standards of professional advice and maximising Mortgage, protection (life, CIC and IP) and ancillary products
- Meeting with members and customers on a face to face basis to build strong relationships - as well as providing an excellent service
- Gather sufficient information to identify client needs
- Follow up on all leads and ensuring prompt responses
- Actively develop new business
- Ensure all relevant documents have been completed accurately
- Realistic OTE of £55k - £60k
- Generous holiday package
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- You must be fully CeMAP qualified (or equivalent) with whole of market experience for both mortgages and protection.
- Should be able to show last 2 years numbers
- Exceptional communication skills - delivering presentations and providing excellent face to face advise to members and customers
- Proven track record in achieving targets - lead generation, development and selling
- Experience of using Mortgage Brain sourcing system would be good
- Excellent time management/planning
- Methodical approach to planning and organising; is an excellent time manager.
- Possesses an eye for detail - is precise, fastidious and thorough.
- Self-driven and self-reliant - possesses an active dynamic approach to work and getting things done.
Please click 'APPLY' should you feel you meet the above requirements
- Mortgage Advisor
- Manage Client Relationships
- whole of market