REED are working with a well-known, successful mortgage based company in Colchester on a full time permanent basis. They are looking for Mortgage Processors / Enquiry centre mortgage pre screeners to join their enquiry centre team immediately.
Our client will support you through your personal/professional development and growth within the business. You will be able work towards qualifications and internal promotions whilst fulfilling a varied and busy day to day role.
Your role will be:
• To contact clients referred to us by house builder introducers/clients and take personal and financial information in a professional and efficient manner.
• Qualifying the house builder’s customers for government schemes and providing mortgage information, such as lenders available, interest rates and fees.
• Making appointments for our Mortgage and protection advisers
• Responsibility to ensure your own clients and pipeline are dealt with in an efficient manner.
• Responsibility to ensure that all processes set out for the team and individuals are followed.
• To respond quickly and positively to any request from a department or Manager within Mortgages First, and demonstrate flexibility in approach to work where this is required.
• Assisting the Management where required with the continual development of strong relationships with the Company’s key introducers
• Always conducting business, and acting in a way that represents Mortgages First, and the ethos of the Company well at all times
We are looking for someone with outstanding CUSTOMER SERVICE, COMMUNICATION ( both oral and written ) and ORGANSATIONAL skills with the ability to work to DEADLINES and KPI’s.
The ideal candidate would be PROFESSIONAL, CONSULTATIVE and highly motivated ideally from a SALES/STRONG CUSTOMER SERVICE OR PROPERTY/FINANCIAL INDUSTRY.
Key features of this role:
• The centre is open 7 days a week so you will need to work weekends on a rota basis.
• Weekend hours : This is an average of 3 weekends in every 5
• Base Salary: £18,000 rising to £20,000 after 6 months’ probation
• OTE Earnings: £25 - £30,000/£35,000
• Holidays: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays or lieu days
• Immediate starts available.
If you are interested or would like more information please contact : Emma White – REED on Tel: or Email :
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'