Mortgage Processor - Medway
| Mortgage Processor | Medway | £17,250 - £18,450 |
Our clients, a multi-branch independent estate agency, are looking for a motivated and organised individual to join their busy financial services centre in Medway.
The client deals with a high volume of mortgage applications across an impressive branch network. This role will suit individuals with a working knowledge of the mortgage application process - perhaps with a banking background - with strong administrative skills.
- Keeping clients fully aware of the progress of their mortgage.
- Liaising between Lenders, Solicitors, Sales Progressors, Mortgage Advisors and Residential Branch Managers
- Maintaining a compliance function in relation to the company’s obligations under the Financial Services Authority.
- Understand your obligation under the Data Protection Act in relation to information given to and taken from clients
- Responsible for updating the records contained on the computer software.
- Accurate filing of paper based files, both while in progress and maintaining an accountable/traceable dead filing system.
- Professional and business-like manner at all times
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to problem-solve and remain calm under pressure
- Motivated and energetic
- Hard working and focused
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am-5:30pm
Salary/Package: £17,250 - £18,450 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job