£18,000 per annum, plus 10% monthly bonus and excellent benefits
One of our key clients, a specialist mortgage lender, is looking for a Mortgage Processor/Administrator to work in their Leeds offices.
This company is committed to exceptional standards of performance and look to continually improve and develop their business through finding talented people. Our client is extremely focused on employee experience and were awarded the Investors in People accreditation.
The role will include:
- Answering all inbound calls
- Data Inputting, including credit searches, flood maps, instructing valuers, solicitors and land registry checks
- Processing new applications in preparation for the underwriters
- Distribution of Mortgage offers
- General administration duties including dealing with inbound and outbound post and file scanning
- Keeping up to date with product and lending criteria to ensure brokers are given correct information at all times
- Comply with FCA regulations
- Comply with company standards and policies, e.g. Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
- To take responsibility for ad hoc projects requested by the Line Manager
You must be both presentable and highly organised with attention to detail and have a methodical approach to your work. Be an effective communicator and be able to deal with internal and external contacts in a professional, open and honest manner. For this role, adaptability and strong customer service skills are essential. You will be expected to work to strict deadlines and to priorities and manage your workload. This company would suit an approachable, organised individual with a proven ability to work using own initiative and take responsibility for their work in the absence of their line manager
Please send your CV immediately to Andie at Reward Recruitment or contact Andie for a discreet and confidential chat, in relation to your career requirements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job