Reed Colchester are working on two very exciting new opportunities. Our client, a local mortgage specialist are looking to recruit two mortgage qualifiers to work in a highly successful company in Colchester town.
Your role will be to communicate with customers to record and process information and qualify their eligibility for government schemes.
• Excellent phone manner
• Provide excellent customer service to our introducers and our clients
• Ability to work effectively towards your own targets while also contributing to the team
• Ability to well under pressure, and within tight deadlines
• Efficient and organised and have excellent attention to detail
• Highly motivated
• Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
• Good IT skills
Key features of this role:
• The centre is open 7 days a week so you will need to work weekends on a rota basis.
• Weekend hours: This is an average of 3 weekends in every 5
• Base Salary: £18,000 rising to £20,000 after 3 months service/probation
• OTE Earnings: £25 - £30,000
• Holidays: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays or lieu days
• Immediate starts available
• NCP car park a short walk away
• Modern offices
If you’re interested please contact Reed Colchester and speak with :
Emma White or Melissa Sanity on Tel: 01206840100
Alternatively you can email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org or Melissa.Sainty@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'