Do you have current mortgage or secured loan packaging or underwriting experience? Are you keen to progress your career in this sector and work for a company with excellent growth? We are recruiting for an experienced individual who will be responsible for managing a caseload of applications to maximise loan completions.
- Managing a caseload of applications, underwriting and packaging the loan
- Identifying the most suitable mortgage for customers and be proactive in dealing with the case through to completion
- Liaising with brokers, borrowers, lenders, valuers
- Assessing documentation and financial information in order to ensure the case progresses smoothly
- Maintaining full records on systems, including clear and concise notes
- Handling between 20-40 cases at any one time
This is an excellent opportunity to use your analytical skills, multi-tasking between cases which are progressing at different stages, as well as using your communication skills in order to liaise with multiple third parties. You will be making decisions on each case, identifying any issues and solving complex queries.
The company offer excellent training, along with a variety of benefits including bonus on completed cases, annual leave purchase scheme, private medical healthcare, company pension and more.
This role is working in the company offices full-time, Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm.
The successful individual will be required to undertake full screening including credit check, DBS check and full referencing in line with FCA regulations.
Contact us for an initial discussion or apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'