We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
Link Asset Services currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Oversight Officer to support the independent oversight of outsourced mortgage activities, on behalf of the Group`s UK residential mortgage lender. The position is to assist the Risk and Oversight Manager to administer the Rooftop Mortgage Limited Risk Management framework, policies and procedures in monitoring Rooftop Mortgage Limited’s oversight requirements of services from its third party suppliers. You will be mandated to make decision on Customers’ accounts in line with quality standard for conduct and risk requirements. You will provide high-quality input for the production of reports to the Rooftop Mortgage Limited Board of Directors and clients.
• Support the development, administration and reporting of the Risk Management Framework within Link Mortgage Services.
• Work with the Senior Compliance Manager to ensure the outsourced activities carried out by Link Asset Services on behalf of the lender are delivered as per the servicing agreements. This incorporates undertaking oversight activity as defined within Rooftop Mortgage Limited`s Annual Monitoring Plan.
• Administer recommendations made by Link Asset Services for individual mortgage accounts in relation to mortgage administration, complaints, arrears management and loan resolutions.
• Engage with Rooftop Mortgage Limited’s key contacts to discuss recommendations made by Link Asset Services and raise issues identified to Senior Compliance Manager, as appropriate.
• Maintain appropriate records of customer outcomes, decisions made and Rooftop Mortgage Limited’s oversight activities.
• Assist with facilitating Rooftop Mortgage Limited’s internal and external governance administration.
• Assist with projects as defined by the Senior Compliance Manager by meeting agreed deadlines and achieving specific objectives.
• Keep up to date with regulatory developments impacting Mortgage Lending and Administration.
• Where appropriate, deputise for the Senior Compliance Manager.
• Financial Services experience, preferably in the field of mortgages.
• An in-depth knowledge and experience of mortgage arrears practices.
• Customer focused - identify effective solutions for borrowers, internal and external clients.
• Ability to communicate at different levels of an organisation.
• Ability to work as an effective team member -be cooperative, support others and deliver what you promise.
• Excellent quality of written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of the applicable regulations/codes governing the financial services industry.
• Confidence in own ability to work under your own initiative and to deliver, communicate and present to internal and external stakeholders.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.