Mortgage Operations Manager
OTE of £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
A highly motivated Mortgage Operations Manager is required to strengthen the team at a leading, fast growing, and progressive mid-sized company that provides mortgage services to both consumers and intermediaries.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced professional to join a flourishing, friendly, and progressive financial services company at an exciting stage of its growth.
The Mortgage Operations Manager role will include the following responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Directors, develop new and adapt existing systems and processes to improve business effectiveness and customer experience. Monitor and evaluate impact
- Manage team to case completion targets to help the company achieve its corporate targets
- Develop, review, maintain systems and operational policy
- Promote a continuous improvement mindset across the team and indeed the wider business.
- Lead, manage and coach the Mortgage Case Management Team to ensure delivery of service standards
- Monitor work-flow to ensure optimal resourcing levels and customer experience
- Identify and manage risks with expediency to protect company reputation
The ideal candidate for the Mortgage Operations Manager role will portray the following skills and attributes:
The role requires a highly capable individual with strong people, leadership, and analytical skills, to ensure all business processes and systems work effectively and support the delivery of customer excellence.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the mortgage market and preferably experience with working with mortgage brokers as well as consumers. The successful candidate will have led a team effectively and will be able to demonstrate they are able to make changes to business processes to improve organisational performance. Experience working in a management role in a comparable environment would be important.
Mortgage Operations Manager Benefits
On offer is a basic salary plus on target bonus, with an OTE of £45,000-£50000. Pension scheme, and 25 holidays per year plus all Bank holidays.
For the right individual, there is also opportunity for future promotion to Director Status.
If you feel you are suitable for the Mortgage Operations Manager role, please apply now!
Mortgages, Mortgage Admin, Mortgage Manager, Mortgage Operations Manager