Mortgage Helpline Manager
Job Title: Mortgage Helpline Manager
Location: Stirling, Scotland
Target: Candidates with experience of managing a busy helpline/Sales Team ideally from a mortgage or financial setting.
Rewards: £40K-£45K OTE, Plus Benefits
Working Hours: Flexible working patterns Mon-Fri, between 9am–6pm.
Timeline: Immediate Interviews and Start Date
New Homes Mortgage Scotland:
New Homes Mortgage Scotland formally known as Stan Collins and Co as part of the Skipton Building Society, has the enviable reputation of being Scotland’s leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with housebuilders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. We work with most of the UK’s top 20 housebuilders.
New Homes Mortgage Scotland:
As Scotland’s leading new homes specialist. Our experience and expertise has helped several thousand customers realise the dream of owning a home. Due to market growth and business expansion, we are now looking for a Mortgage Helpline Manager to manage our team of Helpline Mortgage Specialist in our busy Stirling office, effectively you will be the office manager with responsibility for the helpline team, and ensuring the smooth running of the office with a focus on the sales performance of the helpline team whose role involves booking Mortgage appointments.
The Helpline Team is the front line and an integral part of our organisation; working to high expectations and managing the customer’s first impressions you will find no two days are the same.
As Helpline Manager you are responsible for making and receiving calls to customers referred to us by our national housebuilding clients, assisting them in understanding their mortgage requirements with the ultimate intention of arranging an appointment with a specialist Mortgage Adviser.
This role will often involve problem solving ensuring specialist provide the highest levels of service including checking lender criteria and finding a solution to help your customer buy that dream home.
Helpline Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitor and provide daily/weekly/monthly MI stats on team’s workload and performance to the Management Team.
- To liaise with the Account Director to ensure the team are adhering to company procedures
- Keep the department motivated, keeping them informed of impending changes and producing easy to follow worksheets/procedures when required
- Regular meetings with the SCC Management Team and AAM team to discuss any issues with processes and resolve, meetings more frequent when required, particularly month/year endings review case allocation periodically to ensure that workload is distributed evenly
- To take control of any High Value, VIP or problem/complaint cases reporting back to managing director if required
- Ensure that all new Assistant Account Managers are monitored on case creation and appointment booking for the first 2-3 months to ensure that their cases are of a high quality and any feedback to be provided to Account Director
- Liaise with Mortgage Advisors/Account Managers to ensure that new systems/procedures are fully understood and being implemented.
- Communicating with lenders, house builders, solicitors & Help to Buy agents and any other third parties with all queries and issues that occur.
- Measure performances of the teams on a Monthly basis via case and call checks
- Facilitate quarterly one-one’s with all department staff, ensuring any training and competency issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Assist the department with training needs as and when required.
- Pro-actively manage monthly completions, producing house builder exchange/completion lists.
- Develop Team members’ knowledge and understanding of the mortgage services team role.
- Monitor sick leave, appointments and authorised overtime.
- Complete induction training for all new staff.
- To ensure all regulation guidelines are monitored and met, including GDPR, money laundering data protection, FCA and internal policy and Guidelines.
- Dealing with refunds and invoice raising.
- Ad hoc office duties as and when required by the Management Team.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook, and able to quickly adapt to new software packages and online processes.
- At least 5 years administration experience within the Financial Services or Mortgage services environment.
- Highly organised with strong organisational and time management skills
- Permanent Full Time Role.
- Extensive training coupled with an ongoing support and development program.
- 20 Days Paid Holiday, (Plus Bank Holidays or Time off in lieu)
- Get your Birthday off each year. (Once Probation Completed)
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, in an expanding and market leading business.
- Perkbox Group discounts and employee benefits Scheme, including free personal Mobile Phone Insurance Cover.*
- Contributory workplace pension.*
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme.*
If you believe that you have what it takes, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package including monthly commission and bonuses, comprehensive training and development, a modern office environment and genuine career progression opportunities.
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now or call Darren Robins Talent Acquisition manager at The New Homes Group on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'