Paradigm Mortgage Services are currently recruiting for an office based Mortgage Technical Services Advisor who will work on our Mortgage Helpdesk. Please visit our website for more details about the company. The role does not involve giving advice, but involves supporting and guiding financial advisors to find the right Lender for their client's mortgages in more complex circumstances.
The ideal candidate will be confident, approachable, organised, willing to learn and be able to adapt to change. The role will primarily involve providing support and guidance to our customers, but will have the potential to develop further with telesales business development elements.
- Dealing with Mortgage Helpdesk enquiries received from financial advisors via phone and email within a two hour period
- Creating mortgage criteria sheets and fact sheets to assist financial advisers with placing cases and understanding regulatory changes
- Supporting the office and sales team on general queries and referrals
- Answering incoming calls and proactive calls as necessary
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with customers with the potential to develop the role into a combination of Mortgage Helpdesk support and a telephone BDM
- Liaising with internal and external parties as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT skills - including confident use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Good time management and ability to prioritise tasks
Experience within a mortgage or financial services environment is desirable and a good understanding of mortgage distribution and the broker market will help you stand out from the crowd.
Competitive salary dependent upon experience
Free car parking
25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Telephone Manner