Job Title: Mortgage Director
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000+
Reference Number: 14821
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Mortgage Director in Basingstoke to join a leading UK mortgage network.
This award-winning firm is looking for an experienced mortgage broker to work in partnership with a 6-branch estate agency at the Director level. This is a self-employed position and they are looking for someone to come in and create their own mortgage business in partnership with the agency. As Director, you would be responsible for implementing and developing the financial services division alongside the already successful agency, so an entrepreneurial and business mindset is imperative. Given the nature of this position, you will need to have a successful and consistent track record of written business and team management experience would be highly advantageous.
If you are driven, ambitious and hungry to succeed as your own boss, then this is a fantastic opportunity with the backing of a large UK mortgage brokerage and all the leads from the 6 agency branches. The brokerage network will fully support you with administration support, giving you the freedom to meet with clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a company Director
- A hugely exciting opportunity to start and develop your own business
- Full backing of a leading UK mortgage network, including administration support
- The flexibility and improved work-life balance that comes with being your own boss
- A 6-branch estate agency lead source - all yours
- Business splits entirely up for negotiation
Skills and experience required:
- Fully CeMAP qualified with CAS (Essential)
- Strong mortgage background - consistent high levels of business written (Essential)
- Estate Agency experience (Desirable)
- Management experience (Desirable)
- Genuine passion to run your own business
- Positive entrepreneurial mindset
- Money motivated with a hunger for success
- Confident developing ideas around market growth
- Full driving license - must own personal vehicle, insured for business use
- The legal right to work in the UK
Apply now for this unmissable opportunity, or get in touch with Krystianne at Recruit UK to discuss further.
- Business Development
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'