NJR are working exclusively with an established and specialist Mortgage Consultants, who are dedicated entirely to helping expats find the very best mortgage deals. Due to increase work demands and the recruitment of new Consultants an excellent opportunity is available for an ambitious and talented Mortgage Administrator to join their team based in Bury.
Working on a 1:1 basis for a Consultant the successful Candidate will be full responsible for fulfilling all areas of Mortgage Administration to ensure a smooth process from the early stages to the complete.
Working closely and building strong business relationships with Lenders and Clients , the successful candidate will; be the initial point of contact for the Mortgage Consultant and daily duties will consist of;
- Proactively co-ordinate activity with lenders and clients obtaining requirements ensuring quality service is applied
- Take ownership of activity on your allocated pipeline to ensure that the business is issued within the required time scales, whilst keeping the clients and Mortgage consultants updated
- Demonstrate full awareness of the current status of cases within your pipeline
- Accurately capture all case activity into Mortgage Keeper using a consistent method and maintain data to the required standard
- Maintain client files
- Apply proactive contact to obtain lender / broker fees
- Trouble shooting problems with clients / consultants / lenders
- Build strong working relationships with key account contacts
- Support administrative tasks within the wider team to achieve the desired results
- Obtain regular feedback from internal and external clients to instigate appropriate requirements to meet the needs of our customers
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Mortgage Administrator with knowledge of defined service standards, policies and procedures. You will have excellent understanding of Microsoft systems Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint as well as having solid communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
Our Client is looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude, who is a team player and has the passion and drive to succeed in a faced paced, professional environment.