Mortgage Contact Centre Agent
Anthony Alexandra is currently working with a well-established Financial Services organisation based in the Surrey. Our client is currently seeking a number of for an experienced Mortgage Contact Centre Agent to join their growing dynamic team. This Mortgage Contact Centre Agent role is to provide administrative support to Contant Centre Manager.
Along with the opportunity of a long-term career with an established organisation you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, achievable bonus for your hard work and very useful benefits package.
Duties within this Mortgage Contact Centre Agent role include:
- Liaising with customers, field force and external providers for outstanding requirement to complete pending business
- Process and verifying new business
- Dealing with customers’ queries regarding their accounts
Candidates to be considered for this Mortgage Contact Centre Agent role should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Over 2 years experience working within Financial Services or Banking environment
- Previous experience within a call centre role
- Previous letter writing or correspondence experience would be an advantage
- Achieved professional qualifications or working towards
In return you will be rewarded with a market leading salary package, with excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work for a well-established and forward thinking organisation.
Customer Services / Mortgage / Administrator / Call Centre / Sales / Financial Services
Guildford / Woking / Horsham / Aldershot / Cranleigh / Hindhead / Milford / Dorking / Horsley / Effingham / Leatherhead
For more information on our services, visit anthonyalexandra.com
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'