An exciting opportunity has arisen for an extremely successful firm of Mortgage Brokers, for a Mortgage Consultant to join their team.
- Working alongside their Estate Agency introducers
- You will be passed all leads that are pre-qualified and appointments are made for you
- Giving mortgage and protection advice to financially secure clients, including HNW individuals
- Promoting other services including will writing
- Working alongside a team of administrators that will offer you full support
- Researching the most suitable products for your clients, alongside your support team
- The majority of your day will be spent liaising with your clients, giving professional and suitable advice
- Confident, tenacious, professional, hardworking and motivated
- Smart/well-presented/professional attire
- First class communication skills
- 2-3 years + experience established as a mortgage consultant (from intermediary, bank or estate agent background)
- Somebody with a great passion for their work
- Motivated by success as well as high earning potential
- Mortlake based
- Basic salary: starting around £30,000 with the potential to rise to £45,000 once targets have been met
- Realistic earning potential of £67-82,000 (client will explain on interview the remuneration package and the opportunity for high earnings)
- Some Saturday work involved (possibly one in three, mornings only, time off in lieu will be given for this).
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Residential Mortgages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'