FPSG's client is a market-leading Mortgage Broker with branches across Scotland. Our client is currently seeking to appoint a Mortgage Consultant based in Glasgow due to increased levels of business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to come on board who is looking for a new and challenging role within an established and successful Mortgage Broker. It is an extremely well run organisation that offers a supportive working environment and prides itself on customer care.
The successful applicant will provide whole of market mortgage advice and be supported at local level by an administration team.
As Mortgage Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing best advice to clients around a mortgage with full protection
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, generating client referrals
- Complete all transactions in accordance with company and FSA requirements
As a successful Mortgage Consultant, you will have:
- 2 Years of proven Mortgage and Protection sales experience (preferably in the Broker/IFA market)
- CeMAP 1,2 & 3 (or equivalent)
- Strong, proven sales skills
In return, our client will reward you with a competitive basic salary + uncapped commission, pension and other benefits.
In order to be considered for this position, please click "apply now" and follow the instructions.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
To keep up to date with current opportunities in the Financial Services sector, be sure to follow @OOFPSG on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage & Protection