Working as a mortgage consultant can be challenging but it should always be rewarding. At Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, we have focused on building an infrastructure that allows ambitious self-sufficient mortgage consultants the opportunity to earn extremely well from the foundation of one of the best recognised brands in the London market.
Our branch based consultants operate from our leading sales offices, working closely with the manager and negotiators in the branch to gain high quality referrals for mortgage business. Our customer service focus and mature approach to clients makes us trusted consultants in the ever competitive London property market.
As a directly authorised intermediary firm we have invested heavily in our administration and support functions for our mortgage consultant teams, ensuring you can focus on delivering business.
Our high rates of application submittals along with upper quartile acceptance rates on first pass give you every opportunity to earn top levels of commission.
We offer an outstanding base salary on day one and industry leading total compensation that our current team regularly attain. Couple this with no requirement for weekend working and you will be set up to succeed and have the time to enjoy the rewards for your hard work.
We’re currently looking for experienced mortgage consultants to join our highly regarded team and thrive in our supportive environment. If you hold the following experience and attributes we’d be delighted to speak with you about joining our team.
• Full CII MP or CeMAP qualified
• A track record of meeting and exceeding targets
• A tenacious approach to identifying and delivering on high quality leads and prospects
• Experience working in a mortgage consultant role, ideally in an estate agency environment
• A natural capacity to build trust in colleagues and customers based on historical performance as a respected advisor
Outstanding talent deserves outstanding reward. At KFH we are committed to offering our mortgage consultants a highly rewarding working experience.
• An upper quartile base salary
• An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
• The opportunity to build your career through new opportunities based on success
• Access to top achiever incentive programmes with outstanding rewards such as joining our top annual performers on our exclusive Verbier experience
Required licence or certification:
CeMAP (Institute of Financial Services)
- CeMap Qualified
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker