GKR London are working with one of the most well known Estate Agencies in London, who have instructed us to find experienced Mortgage Consultants to join their team.
You can be based in an office local to you, or you can work from their Head Office, depending on your location and experience to date.
Our branch based mortgage consultants operate from our leading sales offices; working closely with the branch director and negotiators to gain high quality referrals for mortgage business. Our customer service focus and established approach to clients makes us trusted consultants in the competitive London property market.
We are looking for experienced mortgage consultants to join our highly regarded team who will thrive in our supportive environment. We understand that working as a mortgage consultant can be challenging but it should always be rewarding. We have focused on building an infrastructure that allows ambitious self-sufficient mortgage consultants the opportunity to earn extremely well from the foundation of one of the best recognised brands in the London market.
As a directly authorised intermediary firm we have invested heavily in our administration and support functions for our mortgage consultant teams, ensuring you can concentrate on delivering business.
You will report to our Technical Director.
If you hold the following experience and attributes we’d be delighted to speak with you about joining our team:
- Required licence or certification: Full CII MP or CeMAP qualified
- Experience in meeting and exceeding targets
- A tenacious approach to identifying and delivering on high quality leads and prospects
- Experience working in a mortgage consultant role, ideally in an estate agency environment
- A natural capacity to build trust in colleagues and customers based on historical performance as a respected advisor
Our high rates of application submittals along with upper quartile acceptance rates on first pass give you every opportunity to earn top levels of commission.
We offer an outstanding base salary on day one and industry leading commission that our team regularly attain. Couple this with no requirement for weekend working and you will be set up to succeed and have the time to enjoy the rewards.
Outstanding talent deserves outstanding reward. We are committed to offering our mortgage consultants a highly rewarding working experience:
- An upper quartile base salary
- An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
- The opportunity to build your career through new opportunities based on success
- Access to top achiever incentive programmes with outstanding rewards such as joining our top annual performers on our exclusive Verbier experience
- Gym Membership discounts
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounts on the High Street including restaurants, retail, and flights
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'