Due to business expansion the company are currently looking for a Mortgage Compliance and Broker Support Administrator to join their established team based within their Maidenhead, Berkshire office which has car parking available onsite and is also near by to the train station.
Within this role the successful applicant will work alongside the Operations / Compliance Director ensuring that the firms high standards are maintained and that the company remains compliant.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include;
- Case checking
- Monitoring adviser quality
- Reconciling commission payments
- Researching mortgage products
- Case Administration
The standard working hours within this role are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 17:30pm, although my client is potentially open to the successful candidate for this role working possibly working on a part time basis.
- Mortgage Compliance/Administration experience. Gained preferably within the independent mortgage market although not essentially.
- Good general knowledge of mortgage and protection related products and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Cemap (or equivalent) – Preferred but not essential.
You will receive a competitive basic salary of up to circa £26,000 which is negotiable based on ability/role experience, plus benefits.
Apply on-line or if you would like more information on this role, or any role within the mortgage market please contact Andrew Brown on 0333 2408 550 or e-mail email@example.com attaching your updated CV.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job