Mortgage Completions Specialist/Administrator - Leeds
£18,000 per annum, plus 10% monthly bonus and excellent benefits
One of our key clients, a specialist mortgage lender, is looking for a Mortgage Completions Specialist/Administrator to work in their Leeds offices.
This company is committed to exceptional standards of performance and look to continually improve and develop their business through finding talented people. Our client is extremely focused on employee experience and they were awarded the Investors in People accreditation.
The role will include:
- Completing applications within agreed SLAs
- Reviewing and satisfying mortgage conditions
- Preparing cases for completion
- Being accountable for own decisions
- Consulting with Underwriters to resolve case issues
- Preparing funds request spreadsheets
- Liaising with valuers, solicitors and intermediaries as appropriate
- Liaising with the accounts team
- Ensuring that all business written complies with the Company and funders' lending criteria
- Ensuring that all client files are always complete and up to date
- Adhering to all anti-money laundering, data protection and other regulatory requirements
- Ensuring all applications comply with relevant Council Guidelines
- Reporting any concerns regarding completion issues to Team Manager
- Contributing to the development of Company's TCF policy and T&C regime
- Other ad hoc administrative duties
You must be both presentable and highly organised with attention to detail and have a methodical approach to your work. Be an effective communicator and be able to deal with internal and external contacts in a professional, open and honest manner. For this role, adaptability and strong customer service skills are essential. You will be expected to work to strict deadlines and to priorities and manage your workload. This company would suit an approachable, organised individual with a proven ability to work using own initiative and take responsibility for their work in the absence of their line manager
Please send your CV immediately to Andie at Reward Recruitment or contact Andie for a discreet and confidential chat, in relation to your career requirements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job