Mortgage Completions Officer
Salary up to £25k+ Benefits+ Bonus potential
My Client are an established Lender looking to recruit an experienced Mortgage Completions Officer to support their Mortgage lending operation.
Working as part of a busy team you will be responsible for providing support to the Mortgage lending operation by ensuring each mortgage case is completed accurately and within the correct timescales. This will include ensuring all applications are managed efficiently and through regular communication with all parties to ensure expectations are managed.
The role includes both administrative and telephony support and you will need to be a good communicator and confident in dealing with queries to ensure a smooth completion process for the Intermediary partners.
- Process post-offer cases for both Buy-to-Let and Residential mortgages
- Ensure that any outstanding conditions of the mortgage offer created by the Mortgage Underwriters are met
- Working closely with the Solicitors to ensure that all legal requirements are fully completed
- Prepare and process the case until it is ready for completion
- Ensuring the Certificate of Title has been fully completed, providing the correct notice period required for funds draw-down, by authorised signatory including for the correct loan amount as per the mortgage offer and date of completion.
- Prepare cases for "fundsrequested" and completion
- Liaise and communicate with introducers and finance team to ensure completion can take place as scheduled
- Actively manage own pipeline to ensure funds have been released on the correct date to the correct solicitor’s bank account and follow up on these cases to ensure completion has taken place as scheduled
- Liaising with finance team when funds are returned by the solicitor for failed completions, ensuring the case is at correct stage within the system to allow the funds to be released at next request by solicitors
- Adhere to criteria and policy requirements
Skills & Experience
- Previous administration or processing experience ideally in a similar role
- Good telephone manner and experienced in dealing with customers over the phone.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and good administration skills
- Previous experience in Financial Services and good knowledge of TCF and DPA
- Adhere to the policy & procedures keeping up to date with any amendments
- Assisting in dealing with Complaints and that they are handled in accordance with company policy
Please applywithout delay for an immediate interview
- Mortgage Lending
- mortgage administrator
- mortgage underwriting
- Mortgage completions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'