Are you an experienced mortgage professional with strong knowledge of the completions process? We are recruiting for a dynamic and expanding organisation, who are looking for an individual with a passion for the sector and a combination of administrative and communication skills.
You will be:
- Proactively chasing post offer pipeline through inbound and outbound calls, email and correspondence to applicants, intermediaries and solicitors.
- Processing post offer completion documents ensuring the relevant solicitors hold key documents in readiness of completion
- Liaising with solicitors to satisfy binding offer conditions
- Processing report on title and requesting funds in a timely manner to ensure swift completion
- Carrying out customer calls pre-completion confirming key payment dates and minimising fraud and forgery
- Ensuring all completions are scanned and archived on to the system
- Issuing welcome letters following on from completion
- Ensuring the legal charge is registered against the title post completion
- Daily management of systems to ensure cases are managed correctly
- To abide by all financial crime related policies, procedures and reporting obligations applicable to the job role
The ideal candidate will have strong inter-personal skills with a can-do attitude. You will be a self-starter who is keen to work hard to ensure cases are completed on time. You will have an understanding of the broker market and FCA regulations.
There are excellent prospects for career growth due to continuously increasing levels of business across the company. If you are looking to join an ambitious company, contact us today!
Please note that the successful candidate will require a clear credit and full DBS check which will be carried out by the company prior to starting.