Mortgage Complaint Handler
We are currently recruiting for Mortgage Complaint Handlers on an 18 month contractual basis.
The role will require you to investigate both sides of a dispute and then make a fair and reasonable decision on the outcome.
If a business and a customer can’t resolve a complaint themselves, our client can give an unbiased answer about what’s happened. If you decide someone’s been treated unfairly, our client has legal powers to put things right.
You are the ideal candidate if -
• You have experience of resolving complaints/disputes and being the decision maker.
• You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• You are able to deal with difficult customers and remain composed under pressure.
• You have an aptitude for problem solving, with excellent attention to detail.
• You have experience working within a bank branch/similar environment.
• Fully CeMAP qualified.
In return you will be rewarded with a generous day rate with excellent training and support, working for an exceptional company.
We have start dates in September and October 2018 and the initial contract is 18 months, with a further review after that.
This full time role is deemed to be inside IR35, therefore the pay rate is £159-205 per day depending on the payment method you choose.
Should you have the right experience, please apply with your most up to date version of your CV and we will be in contact to give you more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'