Job Title: Mortgage Case Manager
Salary: Up to £25,000
- Pension (4% employee and 4% employer contribution)
- Life Assurance Cover - A lump sum payment of 4x salary
- Private Health Care - single cover upon successful completion of probation.
- Free Parking Permit
- Flexible benefits platform
- 25 days holiday (+1 after 5 years' service)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
About the role
This new role offers the right individual the opportunity to work for a progressive and forward-thinking specialist lender that distributes via the financial intermediary channel in a market sector experiencing phenomenal growth. Due to business growth this vacancy has been created to expand the existing mortgage processing team. You will be responsible for processing and managing new mortgage enquiries and applications. Knowledge and experience of the mortgage application process will be essential
Responsibilities and Experience required for the role of Mortgage Case Manager
- To process mortgage applications to pre-defined standards and service level agreements from initial receipt through to completion.
- Manage a case pipeline, ensuring applications are proactively managed to offer stage.
- Assessment of all supporting documentation, identifying issues that require an escalation to the underwriting team.
- Deliver a first-class proactive customer service through inbound and outbound communication by telephone, email and letter to all case stakeholders including introducers, service suppliers, reference providers and occasionally applicants
- Ensure a high level of accuracy for data entry and ongoing record keeping.
- Supporting the underwriting team and peer group in delivering an excellent, compliant service and a prompt and accurate decision at each stage of the process.
- A good understanding of the mortgage process with experience gained in a similar role will be essential
For more information regarding the role of Mortgage Case Manager please contact us on
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"