x2 Mortgage Case Manager's required
£25,000 per annum + Bonus +benefits+ Pension+Excellent Training+ Career prospects
My Client are an established Financial Services company that provide a range of mortgage products and services. They are expanding their Mortgage Operations team and looking to recruit x2 Mortgage Case Manager's to join their team in Buckinghamshire.
Following the Company’s recent business growth this role has been created to expand the existing mortgage processing team.
The role takes on responsibility for processing and managing new mortgage enquiries and applications. This exciting role offers the successful candidate the chance to join an exciting growing business and benefit from good training and career prospects.
A pre-requisite for the role is that candidates have excellent administration, computer literacy and telephone communication skills along with an ability to work well under pressure.
This exciting role offers the successful candidate the chance to join an exciting & growing business. In return my client are offering an excellent salary up to £25K + benefits.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver a first class proactive customer service through inbound and outbound communication by telephone, email and letter to all case stakeholders including introducer's, service suppliers, reference providers and occasionally applicants
- To input and process new business enquiries to pre-defined standards and service level agreements ready for underwriter approval.
- To input and process mortgage applications to pre-defined standards and service level agreements from initial receipt through to completion.
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy for data entry and ongoing record keeping.
- Supporting the underwriting team and peer group in delivering an excellent, compliant service and a prompt and accurate decision at each stage of the process.
- Good understanding of the mortgage process
- Good administration skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of working under pressure to tight deadlines - a 'can do'attitude
- Record/file management experience
- Experience of working in a team
If interested, then please apply immediately.
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Underwriting
- mortage administration
"Office Assistant jobs in London"